Five year Government Priorities:
- Improving education
- Improving healthcare
- Creating decent work
- Fighting crime and corruption
- Rural development and land reform.
The outcomes approach to the work of government aims at doing things differently by ensuring that government drives a Programme of Action with tangible outcomes and measurable outputs in order to improve the lives of the people and to be held accountable to the electorate.
Mpumalanga Provincial Government has adopted these 12 Outcomes
Click to view the Service Delivery Agreements
- Improved quality of basic education
- A long and health life for all South Africans
- All people in South Africa are and feel safe
- Decent employment through inclusive growth
- A skilled and capable workforce to support an inclusive growth path
- An efficient, competitive and responsive economic infrastructure network
- Vibrant, equitable and sustainable rural communities with food security for all
- Sustainable human settlements and in improved quality of household life
- A responsive, accountable and effective local government system
- Environmental assets and natural resources that are well protected and continually enhanced
- A better Africa and a better world as a result of our contributions to global relations
- An efficient and development orientated public services and empowered, fair and inclusive citizenship.